- Success creates repetition. Failure creates thinking, introspection and creativity. 4 weeks ago
- The Importance of Failure
- THIS will make America great again
- Your North Star
- How 2 have the BEST holiday EVER!!
- What Now?
- The real SECRET to Aging Gracefully
- This is why YOU should pause, too!
- Are You REALLY Alive?
- It Takes One to Tango
- Coping With Abundance
- What would YOU have done on that DARK Road?
- What’s Your DeFect?
- Taking on Everest (by Dan Galperin)
- The LITTLE LIE We All Tell
- For This, Be Thankful
- Easy Answers to Life’s BIG Questions
- Is YOUR FEAR real?
- Ain’t That A.M.E.R.I.C.A.
- Blinded by Knowledge
- Are You Aware of Your Vibe?
- The Fallacy of the Eureka Moment
- Finish the Dream
- Success . . . It’s a Mind Game
- The Importance of Context
- What’s Your Philosophy of Living?
- How to Live with Regrets
- First World Problem
- Humanity’s GREATEST Conundrum. Can YOU SOLVE It?
- Does the Inside of Your Head Look Like This?
- Are You Afraid of Your Own Power?
Movies That Inspire!McFarland USA, Extraordinary Measures, Dreamer, Saint Ralph; The Peaceful Warrior; Akeelah and the Bee; The Jericho Mile (1979, TV); The Rookie; The Astronaut Farmer; Shawshank Redemption; Forrest Gump; The Power of One, Braveheart, The Patriot, The Adjustment Bureau
- action Anais Nin Awareness Being Present Believe in Yourself Change Choice Clarity Coaching commitment Conversations with God courage desire Direction Doubt drama Dream Dreams Electronics Emerson Facebook Fear first step focus Fun Gandhi Goals Goethe Gratitude Happiness Hope Inspiration Intention Leadership Legacy Love Maharishi Manifest Martin Luther King Miracle Mission Moment Moon multi-tasking New Years Resolutions Overwhelmed Passion peace Perseverance Perspective plasticity Play possibility Promise Purpose Reality risk Satisfaction simplify Spring Stephen Covey stuck Success texting Thanksgiving transformation Trust Uncertainty Universe Valentines Day valentines gift Vision Will Smith Work Worry
LEGAL NOTICESCopyright © 2009-2017 Rich Largman. If you wish to share or print any written words from this site please list an author credit as “Rich Largman/Empire of Hope” and link the credit to http://www.empireofhope.com. All pictures and videos on this site are not my property. Permission for their use must be obtained from their owner. Empire of Hope and "Unleashing the Human Spirit" are trademarks of Rich Largman. Banner Photo property of Brian Reitenauer. The photo may not be copied or duplicated without Mr. Reitenauer's express permission. You can see more of Mr. Reitenauer's works at http://www.breitenauerphoto.com/